Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blahh Blahh Blahh

Blah, tat would be how I sum up the past couple days, because I've been sick and missed school due to sinuses and stomach problems! Bu on the flip side, I can't wait for Monday, SOFTBALL TRYOUTS! The best time of the year is 4 days away, it seems so unreal! Softball is my life! I've also been thinking about a few things the past couple days, but my emotions seems to stay in the way of things. With my bipolar my moods jump outrageously from one high to another and I hate it so I'm trying to find mature ways to handle them so I don't go crazy on people. I've found the only thing that seems to help me is sleep. But no matter what I'm fearless and unstoppable & just need to talk to God when I can't handle what's on my plate! I'm very glad that I started going back to church with Rebbeka!

Also, today was a funny day! Sobotka's class was fun for a change with her little story that she told us, too bad you all couldn't have heard it , it was hilarious yet creepy! Ha

I'm beginning to realize you can't take people you think are your friends for granted because some people seem to be slipping away from me and new ones are coming in my life, GOD has a plan for me, i know he does! I just hope it's something good, not to be greedy or anything, ya know. I just hope I can handle all of it! I really will miss those people if they completely slip away but he is showing me the correct path lately that I should be going down but wasn't. I thank Him for correcting me!!! I also saw the cutest picture of an old lady driving that said ' HONK if you love JESUS, text while driving if you want to meet him', sorry random but cute! LOL

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee,
Laiken Elizabeth!
I can do everything through Christ which strengthens me! :)

P.S- I can tell softball's getting closer, I can't wait to hear the metal cleats bang the cement! Best sound in the world besides the ball hitting your bat!

No comments:

Post a Comment