
I finally decided I wanted a blog all to myself where I can express my thoughts of the day and things going on in my life.
So, here's to nothing!
Lately, in my life, it sort of seems if something can go wrong it WILL and I can't control that. I've been trying to keep my head up and push myself as hard as possible to reach my goals and dream as in life. As most that know me know I play softball and love it with all my heart, it's my true passion. I don't have time for boys, or school sometimes it seems but I have to make time for school because if I don't work hard i can't play. Softball has done so much for me, give me many friends, teach me lessons, keep me out of trouble and on the straight and narrow path of life! I love my friends , especially my best friends! Recently, I've become very good friends with agirl named Rebbeka, she's very caring and is a good listener when I need to vent or just need a friend. She moved to Midland last year and sits behind me in homeroom, and normally I don't give new people the chance to know me but this time I did different and decided why not give this a try, I might like her as a friend and be close to her, and another friend never hurt anyone. She is now one of my best friends and she got me going back to Church, we all need God in our life to keep us straight! This post isn't that interesting but it's just to get started!
As my hero Jennie Finch [of whom I just got to meet for a my 16Th birthday present, best thing I could ever ask for] says, Dream & Believe #27
Loveeeee,
Laiken Elizabeth!
P.S- I found a new favorite Bible Verse I like!
Proverbs 13:5He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: but he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction.
(This is basically telling me to think before I speak, it's odd how I found this verse...I just opened my Bible to a page and read that page and this just so happen to pop out at me, what a coincidence!
Now, I want your answers and opinions!
What's your favorite Bible verse/s and why? Is there anything specific you'd like me to blog about, if so let me know comment my blog! :)
two fingers up and I'm out, peace:)
P.s- I love my wifeyy Katarina [inside joke, chill phil.]
your first blog was a very good one! interesting too!! Like the verse. My fave is Jeremiah 29:11 - For i know the plans for you... It is a great one!
ReplyDeletekim